Family Farm

Family Farm

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Schedule for the Kids!

Shout out to Crystal from The Family Homestead! So yesterday I created an hourly schedule for all the children: animal chores, homeschool assignments, free time, gardening, cooking, crafting, etc. Let's just say I had a sigh of relief today as they followed 2 days in a row and really seemed to like it! With my new schedule (I just made Assistant Manager of the Skagit Farmers Country Store!) it's easier for my husband and the grandparents (who live next door on our little farm) to follow and help us keep the children managed. I spent time going through your different schedules to come up with one that worked for my family - so thanks so much, it really does help organize and manage the home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers